Beth’s Baked Oatmeal
Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups oats — I use old-fashioned, steel cut, never use quick oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 apple peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups milk — for best flavor and nutrition, I use whole milk
- Stir all ingredients together in an oven proof bowl. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast to get your day off to a great start!!
Liberty Hill Farm http://www.libertyhillfarm.com/wp/